Friday, November 14, 2008

Irate!!!!!!!!!!



Im really sick of it!!!!

How could that bastard doing such immoral thing at such open public area?!!

The incident is like this, while I headed to my car way, in a distance about 100m I saw a malay guy to approach my car. He stood at my car awhile, seems like to relish my car.

I wonder why this guy only interested at my car only since has a lot of luxury car park around there.
I stared at him as his behave such unusual. Likely he saw me stared at him, he quickly moved in the entrance of the mall.

When I came across to my car I found that my car had been scratch by that hideous guy!!
The point I want to tell is I park my car very close to entrance,is very remarkable. Please imagine there has a lot of people to get in and out.And the second point is my car not obstruct anywhere.
The bastard bold to do such immoral thing in a such open place %^&^*()*^$@!#$%!!!!!

How irate to see this happen!! Must his brains full
suck of rotten grass, brainless!!

1 comment:

SCL said...

Hi Lily, Shan here, nice to read ur blog, nice sharing.

around us got too many ppl like this idiot guy, and this kind of thing also hard to avoid. as a girl , more needed to be careful on the abnormal guy and bandit, be careful when u ahead to carpark pick ur car, xpecially underground carpark.